Logging in, accounts and passwords
If you have already purchased access to our ONDemand productions, you will have created an Opera North online account. In order to watch our livestream and on demand content you first need to log in using your email address and password. If you don't already have account with us, you can register directly on the ONDemand website.
I have an Opera North online account and password
If you already have an online account for Opera North and have set a password, log in with your details.
Forgotten your password? Don’t worry, you can request a new one.
I have an Opera North online account, but haven’t set a password yet
Create your password by visiting the password reset page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and select the ‘Email password link to me’ button. The automated email can take a short time to come through and please check your spam or junk folder.
- From the email you receive, follow the link provided to create a password.
- Follow the 'Click here to change your password’ link, enter the password you want to set, and select the ‘Change Password’ button.
- Your password has now been set and you will see a 'You have successfully changed your password' message.
- Click the 'Continue' button and log in with your details.
I don't have an Opera North online account yet
You can register when purchasing access, or by clicking on the log in button. Enter the email address you wish to register with and click 'Next.' If an account does not already exist with that email you will then be prompted to enter your name and create a password to register.